1. Construction of library at the Kogi state College of Education (Technical) Kabba.
2. Contruction of GYB model schools across the 21 local government areas in Kogi state.
3. The donation of science school hybrid manual / electronics library at Government Secondary School, Dekina.
4. Acquisition of 1.2 hectares of land for construction of the Technology Incubation Center (TIC) Lokoja.
5. Education of special intervention project in Government Day Secondary School at Adanakolo Lokoja.
6. Employment of 60 nannies for the nursery department of State Universal Basic Education Board.
7. Construction of 50 bed capacity hospital block for Government Girls Secondary School of Obangede.
8. Construction of library extension at Kogi State College of Education (Technical) Kabba.
9. Completion of students hosted block at GSSS Icheke in Omala LGA of Kogi state.
10. Financial assistance for the payment of school fees of 22 less privileged students.
11. Accreditation of 26 schools for Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE).
12. Took second position at the 2017 Nationwide Nigerian Mathematics and Science Olympiad.
13. Free book distribution programme for 50 public and private schools across the States.
14. Provision of policy paper on education.
15. In line with the training policy of the new direction administration, workshops were organised on the nine year basic education curriculum in five centres in the state and over 1,199 teachers participated in the workshop with 610 schools in attendance.
16. About 60 members of staff from the headquarters of the State Ministry of Education Science and Technology including area offices staff received training.
17. Nigerian Brewery PLC (NB PLC) donated block of six classrooms library and six toilet facilities at Okutadudu High School Ode Ere, Yagba West.
18. Establishment of Confluence University of Science and Technology, Osara.