- GYB Conversation With The People Of Ankpa/Olomaboro/Omala Federal Constituency
- GYB Conversation With The People Of Dekina and Bassa
- GYB Conversation With The People Of Okene, Adavi and Okehi
- GYB Conversation With The People Of Idah Federal Constituency
- Fanwo lauds GYB over 56km Anyigba-Idah Road
- Ankpa, Olamaboro and Omala Federal Constituency Commends Bello; Solicits for more
- Fanwo Harps On GYB’s Stride At The Grassroots roots
- Kogi Now A Huge Construction Site
- GYB @ Work In GYB Model Science Secondary School Adankolo
- Kogi State Referrer Hospital, Okene Now Confluence University Of Science and Technology Teaching Hospital
1. Registration of 20,000 for the second phase of the Federal Government N-power program.
2. Feeding of the students on exchange programs.
3. Hosting of government Enterprise and empowerment programme (GEEP) Nationwide Micro-Small and Medium Enterprise clinic for viable enterprises.
4. Organised a three-day training and entrepreneurship support program for the wives of fallen heroes and other widows in the state.
5. Training of youths from the three senatorial districts on SMES.
6. Governor Yahaya Bello Kogi Talent hunt.
7. The new direction administration empowered 2500 through basic skill acquisition programme which was held in the three senatorial districts.
8. Empowerment of 42 rural women with cash and trade tools such as hair dryers, hair wash basins, sewing machines, through the KOWYEF pet projects by her excellency.
9. Visitation and donations of food items and relief materials to orphanages in Lokoja by her Excellency.
10. Enlightenment program on causes effects and preventive measures for sickle cell anemia by her Excellency.
11. Commemoration of the World Heart Day with an awareness program by her Excellency.
12. Visitation of her Excellency to the beneficiaries of the free surgical operation at the State Specialist Hospital Lokoja.