1. The Ministry participated in selection of communities Community Based Targeting (CBT) to select the vulnerable group in developing a single register for the State, organized by KGYESSO.
2. The collection/analysis of data from MDAs second quarter progress reports on capital projects.
3. An officer from the ministry attended a four (4) day capacity building training on Agribusiness development management and investment policy organized by Synergos Development innovations.
4. The ministry organized a meeting with Donor Agencies in the State and deliberated on the way forward.
5. The staff from the ministry also attended a one week training programme on Medium Term Sector Strategy (MTSS) with 10 pilot MDAs organized by Ministry of Budget and Planning.
6. The ministry updates the data from MDAs on priority projects/programme for National Integrated Infrastructure Master Plan (NIIMP) and developed on the NIIMP First Operational Delivery Plan (FOP) 2017-2019, to the Ministry of Budget and Planning.
7. The ministry and relevant stakeholders held meeting on budget cash flow for 2018 budget proposal.