Deputy Governor's Office
Simon Achuba is the Deputy Governor of Kogi State following his nomination by Governor Yahaya Bello.
- He’s aged 51 years, he was born on July 13, 1964,
- He hails from Ibaji LGA
- He defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All progressives Congress in May, 2015
- He’s a two-time member of the Kogi State House of Assembly.
- He was a member between 1999 and 2007 and Deputy Speaker of the house between 2003 and 2007.
- He is the immediate past chairman of Kogi State Environmental Protection Board.
Governor Yahaya Bello described the Deputy Governor, H.E Simon Achuba as the best material for the position having been found worthy by qualification and in character.